Terms & Conditions
1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
1.1 All bookings require 50% initial deposit to be paid by debit /credit card via our online booking system (Worldpay Secure Payments) . The remaining balance must be paid 48 hours prior to your party going ahead. You will automatically receive a Worldpay payment link via email up to a week before your party
1.2 A booking will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid and funds are cleared.
2. CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
If you need to cancel your booking, our cancellation policy is as follows:
2. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
-If you cancel your booking within 4 weeks prior to the event we will refund 100% of the amount paid.
-If you cancel your booking within 4-2 weeks prior to the event we will refund 50% of the amount paid.
-If you cancel your booking less than 2 weeks prior to the event no refund will be given, however, you can re-book your party within the next 12 months.
3. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
3.1 The Company reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject Gaming Party Bus or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger. However, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged.
4. MEDIA RIGHTS
4.1 During the event we may take some photos and videos .Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Gaming Party Bus for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the featured parties and without any payment or compensation being offered. If this is not acceptable please notify us by phone or e-mail.
5.1 Although we will endeavour to arrive half an hour before the time booked we cannot be held responsible for events which are out of our control such as traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfill our obligations. In the event of late arrival we will continue the session until the correct amount of time has been reached.
5.2 In the unlikely event of a major technical failure on board, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged
5.3 Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage to driveway or ground’s that is considered to be caused by our vehicle, crew or party goers. It is the party organiser’s responsibility to take advice from a qualified person, whether the grounds are suitable to support our vehicles.
6.1 In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful we reserve the right to charge to the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment. Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
7. AGE APPROPRIATE GAMING
7.1 The Company will not allow individuals to play games, which are not of a suitable age rating. For more information about age appropriate gaming visit our Age Rating Advice page.
8. FOOD & DRINKS CONSUMPTION
8.1 No food or drinks to be consumed on board.
9. SAFETY OF PARTICIPANTS
9.1 We will not tolerate bad language, aggressive or threatening behaviour to our team or other party goers. We reserve the right to send away any person who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others .In some cases we reserve the right to end the session immediately. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
9.2 For the comfort, health and safety of all participants, Gaming Party Bus operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
9.3 The Company will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.
Please be aware that the responsibility of arranging a suitable parking space falls with the person or persons that have booked and paid for the hire of The Gaming Party Bus. Please see our terms and conditions for more information about responsibility.
The Mega Bus dimensions are:
9m in length
2.5m in width
2.8m in height
The Turbo Van dimensions are:
7.5m in length
2.2m in width
2.3m in height
- Either a suitable parking bay that has no restrictions.
- Parking space of approximately 2 and a half car spaces in length
- Suitable driveway
- A clearing on the left hand side of the bus for passengers to board safely
- Access to a standard plug socket no further than 40m from the allocated parking space (unless you require a generator.)
- If a driveway is used, there must be enough room for the bus to turn in to the driveway without causing damage to the driveway or the bus.
- The bus not be parked on a yellow line
- The bus cannot be blocking any foot paths
- The bus cannot be parked anywhere where it is at risk of being issued a penalty
- The bus cannot be parked on a main road where it or the passengers could be at risk.
- The bus cannot be parked on a main junction or anywhere where it may be obstructing traffic.
- If any fees are to be paid for parking, this must be covered by the party booking the bus for hire.
- Any extension leads used must not be crossing any roads which could result in a hazard for cars or people using the bus.
- Any extension leads cannot be blocking any busy foot paths where they may cause a hazard to members of the public.
If on arrival the parking space is insufficient or we cannot park for any other reason, we will be happy to try one more nearby alternative location, so please make sure you have a back-up plan. However, we do reserve the right to leave if the above requirements are not met. No compensation will be given.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Here at Gaming Party Bus we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
Gaming Party Bus™ is a registered trademark of Skybridge Albion Ltd
Registered in England no. 07628991
VAT number: 136761600
London Head Office:
Unit 1.17 , International House, 1100 Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 0GP